[Frink66] Re: email change

  • From: S W Galley <swgalley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dr. Philip Laipis" <plaipis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:36:09 -0500

Hi Phil,

My oh my, I have not exercised my magic special powers in a long time,
so they are a bit rusty.  But I think that I have changed your address
as you requested.

Fritzi and I are trying to make travel plans that include both the
reunion weekend, and visiting some people in Santa Barbara.  I'll keep
you folks informed about our plans.

/s/