[Frink66] [Rudd-alumni] [Rudd-Secretary]Jurassic Park OPI

  • From: achin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rudd-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:45:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi, everyone!

I'm Annie, the new secretary of Ruddock House. I'd like to invite you guys
to attend Jurassic Park OPI! It will be on March 5th.

We're also extending sales of OPI t-shirts to alums this year! The design
for the back is here: http://ugcs.caltech.edu/~vivisun/shirtback.pdf and
for the front left breast it's here:
http://ugcs.caltech.edu/~vivisun/shirtfront.pdf.
Prices are $12 for S-XL and $14 for XXL.

The OPI Grand Dragons would like to order t-shirts by next week, so please
submit your orders by this Sunday!

If you'd like to attend OPI and/or buy t-shirts, please fill out the
survey below (I'd just like a general idea of how many alums will be
around; you're of course welcome to drop by OPI unannounced):

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?formkey=dC0zY3lzeTFPWmdFeTlmSDhKTXBRSVE6MQ

Or if you don't like the survey, e-mail me back!

If you have any questions in general, there's a text space on the survey.
Also, feel free to contact me at achin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope to see some of you at OPI!

Annie Chin
Ruddock House Secretary