[Frink66] [Rudd-alumni] Alumni Weekend!

  • From: Annie Chin <achin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rudd-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:20:36 -0800

Hi again, everyone!

Alumni weekend will be on May 12-15 this year, so I'm hoping to see a lot of
you come back. This year in particular is a good year to return! On Sunday,
May 15, Tom Mannion will host a reception from 2-5pm for Ruddock alums and
house members. For those who don't know, Tom is the Senior Director of
Student Activities and Programs, an excellent chef, and a marvelous
event-hoster. Additionally, it's the 50th anniversary of the North Houses
being built. We're still working out the finer details of the event.
Invitations with RSVP information should be sent out sometime, but I'm just
letting you know early for those of you who have to make travel
arrangements.

OPI T-shirts will be mailed out soon to those who ordered them; if you did
not pick up yours during OPI, I'll be emailing you shortly to ask for your
addresses.

Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions!

Thanks!
--
Annie Chin
Ruddock House Secretary