[frgeek-michiana] brochure

  • From: John Billings <johnb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:04:05 -0500

I put the brochure in the /home/public directory on indy.

OOo tends to insert an initial carrige return when you open a document, so it
might bleed over to a third page.  Don't know how to correct this? The best
thing to do is click on view>non-printing characters and remove the last
carrige return.

Let me know if you have any problems, I will print some out anyway if no one
else can.  Let me know if I need to make any changes.

JohnGnubie

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>