[frgeek-michiana] Wilson School tonight

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:11:10 -0500

I'll be at Wilson School, now called Wilson Primary Center, tonight promoting FreeBox classes and Free Geek.

http://www.sbcsc.k12.in.us/school-wilson-prim.htm

The program starts at 6:30 PM. I don't know when the FreeBox raffle will be held so I'll stay to the end. After the program is over, I'll drop by the warehouse briefly for a while on my way home.