[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report - Tuesday 03-02-2010

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:42:29 -0500

Copy.

Richard

chuq jackels wrote:
I am working on it, but if it is not done before i have to leave then I will try do so at work.. I have been downloading since you sent the message last night. nice thing is they are small files just a bunch of them.

chuq

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 11:16 PM, Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Do you have the time? The rest of us are pretty busy at the
    moment. It's on my list of things to get done.

    Richard

    On 3/2/2010 11:11 PM, Chuq Jackels wrote:

        Somebody really should make an update cd so all of the updates
        can be done
        at the shop, because the hundreds of MB's of updates going
        through someone's
        bandwidth may cause hell on their limits if it is kept on as a
        regular
        thing.

-- ---
    Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
    Mishawaka, IN

    ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
    PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you
    wish for it to be in the public domain.

    To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
    The archive is available at
    //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

    You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the
    list website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana