[frgeek-michiana] Warehouse Report - Thursday 03-25-2010

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 02:18:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I opened the warehouse at about 6:00PM.

Volunteers attending: Dan and his son Dale, Tom Brown and myself.

Tom brought the rest of the 501c3 paperwork for Fr. Robert and myself to
complete.

Tom also purchased 2 4G USB flash drives to use for updating systems. I took
these home to load with updates and additional packages. He also bought a small
drill press for discombobulating scrap hard drives and a 500W x2 stand light to
use for sorting systems. I also brought my own stand light.

We spent the evening moving skids under Tom's direction to place all P3 and P4
systems over by the OH door to the work area. We also moved the monitors so
they were together. We attempted to get all of the scrap items over at the far
end, however we didn't have sufficient time to separate them all so the items
at the far end are mixed and unsorted.

We met Kevin M. from SBW&D shortly before we left. He had to come in to reset
the alarm, Tom went a bit astray when trekking to the bathroom. Fortunately
Kevin was in good spirits and no police showed up to beat us senseless and drag
us across the parking lot to the hoosegow . We now have Kevin's number in case
something like this should happen again.

The warehouse closed at about 8:30PM

Thanks to all!

Mike