[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report - 8/16/2007

  • From: "Kevin Yendes" <kevin.yendes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:12:59 -0400

The chassis on the floppy is aluminum, and the guys picked up the other rack
today, they would like the server boxes as soon as we can get them (the
server boxes) to them, they do want the fans left in and keep all mounting
hardware attached aswell, everything thing else inside the box is of no use
to them.