[frgeek-michiana] Re: WH Report, October 7, 2010

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:13:20 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Well there's always hope. It seems like we're getting somewhere anyway. I've been pleased with the progress we've been making lately particularly considering our limited hours. The warehouse is looking better, we have some boxes moving out to the community, and we have a really great group of volunteers.

Mike