[frgeek-michiana] Re: WH Report 9/16/2010

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:05:52 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks Tom. I'm sure all of us are itching to get back to refurbishing machines
and community outreach and it looks like we're making progress. Most of the
stuff we can't use is on it's way out and I think we can start handling
donations again provided the shelving project can keep up and we can keep
distributing computers.

Mike