[frgeek-michiana] WH Agenda Thursday October 14, 2010

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:15:36 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Plan for this week Thursday October 14, 2010.

Dale won’t be here this week; apparently he thinks he has a life outside of
Free Geek; some people ;-)

I plan to finish 3-4 shelves and have them up by the end of the night. If Olin
is available and willing I’ll have him give me a hand with that. I have the
first ladder complete so we only need 3 more for a complete row. The shelving
and supports are already cut for some of the shelves. We also need an
additional shelf along the wall in line with the existing two shelves. I’ll
attach the end shelf to the wall and place some bracing across the aisle
between the shelves to stabilize them.

We need to continue preparing wire for recycling and I will ask Hildi and
Mailenea to work on that.

I’ll have Phil and Kelsey continue with triage of our existing boxes.

I need to discuss networking issues with Tom and afterward Tom may work on
boxes for title 1 as time permits

Obviously these assignments are subject to change based on circumstance and
whim. Who knows, we might have some more people.

Mike