[frgeek-michiana] Re: Volunteer appreciation dinner

  • From: chuq jackels <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 13:47:19 -0500

Monday 16th at the warehouse, Pizza & Wings.

 I would like for everyone who is going to attend to *please RSVP no later
than Thursday November 12th*. So I can have an accurate count of all who are
going to attend.

As far as wings go I think I am going to have Hot, & BBQ to choose from and
for pizza, Cheese, Meat, Pepperoni, and Supreme. How does this sound?

Then next order of business is beverages...

Chuq

Sent from South Bend, IN, United States