[frgeek-michiana] Re: Volunteer Dinner

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:41:50 -0500 (EST)

My wife said she would like to come.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuq
Sent: Nov 13, 2009 2:45 PM
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Volunteer Dinner

I am writing to let everyone know that the Volunteer appreciation dinner is going to be at the warehouse Tuesday the 16th, at 6:30 pm.
We are having pizza, hot wings, bbq wings, and teriyaki wings, french fries, sodas and water.
I look forward to seeing everyone there, that RSVP'ed.
I believe that we will have enough food so if anyone would like to bring their wife you can. Just let me know if you are planning on doing so.
Thanks,
Chuq
** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain. To visit the main website for Free Geek Michiana go to http://www.freegeekmichiana.org To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The archive is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/ You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana