[frgeek-michiana] Volunteer Apprec. Dinner

  • From: "Jay Schlatter" <jschlatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Frgeek-Michiana" <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:14:08 -0500

Those who want to carpool, meet at church. Carpool will leave no later
than 6:10.
Those who are driving separate, Reservations are at 6:15 at Barnaby's
downtown under Free Geek Michiana.

We will be seated on the no-smoking side, and will have six tables
reserved for us.
To keep cost within budget, the pizza and first beer is on us.
Additional alcoholic drinks are your responsibility.

They are planning on about 20 - I hope my numbers are close. At 6:30 I
will release any remaining tables to the restaurant.
I plan on going straight to Barnaby's at 6 and talking with the manager
to make sure the arrangements are understood.
(Since there was a different manager on duty when I called)

I will be out of the office the rest of the day, so if you have
questions please call my cell at 532-3876.

Thanks,

O. Jay Schlatter
Technology Director
Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. <http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>