[frgeek-michiana] Re: Urgent Help Needed !!!

  • From: CHUQ <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 07:28:10 -0400

This is a spam message Mike delete immediately please!

Jack O'Connell <southriverdesign@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm sorry for this sudden request, It's because things actually got out of
control. I'm stuck in London,England with my family right now, we came down
here on a short Vacation, We were mugged and all our belongings including
mobile phone and credit cards were all stolen at "GUN POINT". It was a
traumatic experience for me and my family. I need your help flying back home as
we are trying to raise some money to get back home. The good thing is that we
still have our passports but the airline is requesting for extra charges on
re-print of misplaced airline tickets and also getting a cab to take us to the
airport, Please I need you to lend me some money, I will reimburse you as soon
as I'm back home.

All we need is $1,850 but anything you can spare right now will be appreciated
and I promise to refund it to you as soon as I arrive back home safely, I give
you my word. You can get it to me through western union, Please get back to me
so that i can give you my details to send the money to.

~~
Jack