[frgeek-michiana] Re: Tuesday night

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:17:14 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

We're not working overtime this week so hopefully my Alzheimer's of recent
weeks will abate a bit and I'll remember to bring all of my tools.  I'm going
to try to get to the SA around 6:00 so I can get an early start if that's
alright.  There is not much left to do so hopefully I should be able to finish
the rest of the electrical work.

mike