[frgeek-michiana] Re: Tuesday evening - call for help!

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:11:40 -0400

I sent a private reply to Mike and awaiting his reply, call...

Ok, I have Dale, Mike, John and myself lined up for 6pm at our benefactor for the equipment racks. Tom is a maybe.

Noe we just need to figure out where to put them! <grin>

See you all tonight...

Goose

Mike Cook wrote:
I can make it at 6:00.  Where exactly should we meet?  I know where Hickory and
Edison are. There used to be a 7-11 there many moons ago, can't remember what
is there now but I think the Credit Union Center is across the street.

Mike