[frgeek-michiana] Re: Thursday WH Agenda

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:27:03 -0500

I had to lookup an email first...

YES, the computers tagged 'Carol?' are for Carol Sanner...

Richard

Mike Cook wrote:
The warehouse will open at 6:00PM and will run until 9:00PM.

Final test and clean the two systems labeled "Carol?". The HP computer, will probably need to have the modem/sound card replaced with a pci sound card.
The Gateway system just needs final testing and cleaning.

If Adrian comes in, we need to verify the Spanish language localization on the Gateway system.
If time and personnel permit we will do recycling and/or prepare some
additional systems for classes.

/* ==> Question: Are we using VL 6.0 for all new systems? <==

Mike

Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN