[frgeek-michiana] Re: Thursday Session Update.

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:30:14 -0500

I'll have to see about getting out there to take it to the lab. I need a ergo keyboard there, especially if were gonna start doing coding there. As for the touch pad, we can always try it out.

Thanks!

Goose

Alex Boits wrote:
Goose I found an ergonomic keyboard, with the horizontal Insert, Home, Delete e.t.c. keys that you wanted, only thing is that it's missing a few keys, but you can pluck keys from other keyboards easily. Also it has a touch pad mouse attached to it, don't know if that will be an inconvenience to you, hope not.. I placed it next to the desktop in the shelving in the corner of the lab for you.
                     Albert.