[frgeek-michiana] Printer drop off and lab agenda

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:13:16 -0500

No problem on delivering the printer to the warehouse. We'll take care of it on the way home after lab. We might end lab 30 minutes early to manage the drop off. If I bike to lab, I hope there is room in your car.

Regarding lab, I want to concentrate on netbooting Puppy Linux. If we get it to work, specially with pxelinux, then we can boot almost any distro. If we can't master pxelinux, we'll revert to Plan B and swap boot drives just as we planned for Vector Linux. We may want to select a drive or two to order.

Tom