[frgeek-michiana] Re: P4 RAM sticks

  • From: "Chuq Jackels" <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 22:02:46 -0500

I would say that as much as possible of the DDr2 would be good. The nice
thing is that DDr2 is low on price now, whereas DDR and SDRAM is on the
rise.
I would ask for them to send what they can spare as we have systems that
need the ram and with those systems being the new defacto of our standard
and we have no DDr2 we could use as much as possible. As far as speed
goes... I think any thing would be fine.
CHUQ
Just throwing my 2 cents around.. you can make change from that!