[frgeek-michiana] Re: OO.org front end to relational database engines

  • From: John Billings <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:10:32 -0600

We use Open Office with MySQL here at T4T.  I have some notes on how to
configure it with Red Hat 9, haven't done it with Fedora yet but
it's probably the same. The how to basically tells you everything. You
have to be sure to configure your packages with the right flags and
everything.  I'll put them in the public directory.

K12LTSP still seems to be in love with Fedora, right?  I've got K12 4.0
running at home. It's fine but I don't use apt though, there just don't seem to
be enough pacakages and mirrors. I just install most packages from source.

John GNUBIE

--
John Billings - Free Software/Open Source Advocate