[frgeek-michiana] OO Impress presentation for Perley class

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 22:17:45 -0500

Chuq:

I added brief narrative notes to my presentation slides. I'll print them off and bring them to the warehouse next Tuesday after I am done at Perley school. I'll transfer the presentation to your laptop if your remember to bring it.

My Vector box at home has a beta release of OpenOffice. It breaks some of the slides, particularly ones with multiple images. I would not use any of the OO 3.0.0 releases at the class. Stick with a late version of 2.x if you can. I have 00 2.x on systems at home and work, and the slides are fine on those computers.

My Compaq Evo laptop is like Phil's only with Vector 5.9 SOHO. I'll see what version of OO I can put on it. You can use that laptop at the class if you want to.