[frgeek-michiana] Netware support in RH 9

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:11:35 -0500

I am helping Doug Germann setup Samba on his network. He is running NeBeui
and Novell IPX/SPX. Doug would like to backup the Novell server to the
Samba box or the reverse, depending on which he uses as his file server. I
have the Samba server ready to install tomorrow (Wed.) late morning.

Doug's Netware server crashed, but a Netware tech has it back up. I know
nothing about Netware...zero, zip, nada, bupkis. Can one of you guys, with
Netware on Linux experience, step in and consult?

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>