[frgeek-michiana] Mini-report

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:47:39 -0500

Jackie recruited 6 students for the class last Saturday, 3/5/05. Terry was ready to teach and Jackie to assist, but only 2 people showed up. So the class was cancelled, sad to say.

Since no FreeBoxes were distributed Saturday, we have 8 boxes ready for next Saturday. So we are free to test and sort material at the church on Tuesday. If there are both junk and entry level volunteers, we should start them demanufacturing. John and I will go to the warehouse to work for awhile. We'll take junk monitors with us. John dropped off 4 gaylords last Friday afternoon. He will show me how to operate the fork lift, and we'll add the junk monitors to the recyclable materials.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>