[frgeek-michiana] Re: Linda

  • From: "Kevin Yendes" <kevin.yendes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:04:15 -0400

Well looks like we need to find some other burning software, on another
note, I had a conversation with my mentor/instructor from Signal Learning,
and he stated that Microsoft had announced on Friday that they (the evil
empire) will not drop XP at the end of June (you will still be able to down
grade your operating system) as stated earlier but will continue to support
XP until their new business operating system now known as Operating system
#7 is rolled out. Looks like there is a higher being than Microsoft.
According to him it is at least 2 years out before the new system is
available

Kevin.