[frgeek-michiana] Re: Lighting

  • From: john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:22:07 -0800 (PST)

are u gonna be there Tuesday?

________________________________
From: Chuq <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 8:17:39 PM
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: Lighting

That is the plan..
Here is a list of things that need to be done before opening:
Lighting installed
Shelves assembled
Shelves built
Deman table built
After that the rest is just work as usual.
There are a few things that Goose and I have to coordinate and collaborate but
those things are simple.
We have 6 work days left of this year.

Chuq