[frgeek-michiana] Re: Lab Notes, Dec. 4, 2003

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:17:25 -0500

   A live tesing server as a end table...... Hmmm truly Geek Chic! I hadn't
thought of it that way but I like the idea! Get some groovy led's for it and
turn it into a piece of art???? Na, it's too beefy for that! Should be able to
start on it this weekend

   Goose

P.S. This email also testing to see if I'm making it to Free Geek for not!