[frgeek-michiana] LaPorte Co. United Way

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:14:20 -0500

John and I have an appointment for May 6, to speak to the ex. director of
LPC United Way. She is eager to find a suitable partner for us in LaPorte
Co.

John and I did a decent job on the grant request that MLKC submitted to UW.
Lee Ann Deal is the UW ex. director. She and the UW allocations review
committee liked what we did. She likes the FG/M programs and approach and
is eager to hook us up with a new partner.

Our relationship with MLKC has hit some bumps and potholes, enough that we
think it time to look earnestly for an alternate facility in LaPorte Co.
John and I have learned from our relationship with MLKC and believe we will
do a better job of developing and structuring our next FG/M partnership.
Although it is possible we can work out differences with MLKC, it is
unlikely. John wants to continue to help MLKC and will alter his
relationship with them so he can.

Tom
tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>