[frgeek-michiana] Re: Java code help

  • From: "Fr. Robert Bower" <frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:22:05 -0400

Chuq,

I do not know Java but code is code in some respects.

For pmtAmount and zipCode I don't see any error logic.

For the other variables you have if statements to catch any errors and throw a message box

For pmtAmount and zipCode you get the text assign it to a sting, convert it to a number and tell it to show the message dialog. So I would think it would always show the dialog. Should you not have if statements or on error statement for pmtAmount and zipCode?

Thanks,

Fr. Robert Bower
Batushka's Web Hosting&  Design
frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
574.850.7982
http://www.batushkas.com
http://www.batushkas.net

On 09/24/2010 11:10 PM, chuq wrote:
Hey all, if anyone knows a thing or two about java and could lend a
helping hand I would appreciate it, the code is here
http://pastebin.com/iFuiqu2P
where I am having a problem is around 212-219 I think.
The acctNum must be a length of 10 alphanumeric
and state is obviously supposed to be a 2 letter length
when I run the program it throws the error as if it is a number from
line 222.
If anyone can help out I would appreciate it greatly.

Chuq