[frgeek-michiana] Re: IDEM e-waste meeting

  • From: chuq <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:41:40 -0500

I attended, after Katie Spence finishes the rest of the meetings over
the next week or 2 she is going to email out the power point
presentation once I receive that I will share it with you, as well as
the notes that I took. There really is not much that we will have to
worry ourselves about., unless we are contracted by a manufacturer to
pick up CED's or VDD's towards their annual 60% quota.
Chuq