[frgeek-michiana] Re: Home page update, board minutes, new schedule

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:47:26 -0500

The dev group needs to set its calendar for the next month or two.

Tom

chuq jackels wrote:
I did not see any scheduling for dev groups, was that just an over sight or are we still needing to plan those?

Chuq

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I updated the FGM web site home page, added minutes of the board
    meeting and the new FGM schedule for Nov-Dec.

    http://www.freegeekmichiana.org/
    http://www.freegeekmichiana.org/minutes/minutes20091027.rvt
    http://www.freegeekmichiana.org/schedule.rvt

    PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you
    wish for it to be in the public domain.

    To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
    The archive is available at
    //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

    You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the
    list website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana