[frgeek-michiana] Re: Hamfest

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 21:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds interesting. Glad you meant an amateur radio fest and not something like
this:

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/04/bacat_stomping_rebels_with_del.php

And here's an interesting watch I also found:

http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/kisai/round_trip_pocket_watch/

Anyways, maybe I'll go to this Hamfest, just to go and look at all the stuff.
Whether its old or new, its interesting. My dad recently got an old 45 jukebox,
and I find it extremely interesting.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."