[frgeek-michiana] DIY home theater projector

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:35:45 -0500

http://www.denguru.com/2004/11/13/supersize_your_tv_for_/

This is incredible and right up our alley. The project requires only six hours of work, $300 and a pile of junk. If we install the project at home, our significant others will thank us later as they watch, teary-eyed, Sleepless in Seattle on a 6' wide screen. Meg Ryan gets Tom Hanks, and we get a projector fit for Forbidden Planet, Blade Runner (directors cut of course) and 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Is this the projector screen for the lab? Where's the popcorn?

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>