[frgeek-michiana] 6.0

  • From: john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:52:52 -0800 (PST)

loaded 6.0 in  p3 armada LT,loading/install was a cake walk it seem to install
faster when i plugged in eathernet,all went good tried browser it dragged and
stalled alot,wouldnt cooperate with wireless whatso ever,the 5.9 light seems 10
times  faster and  plays nicely with wireless (most of the time)the graphics
are nice  on 6.0