[freelists-news] Welcome to freeLists News!

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:21:00 -0500

===
- The FreeLists Newsletter -
 You're receiving this email because you are subscribed
 to the FreeLists Newsletter, a newsletter sent out to all
 FreeLists list owners.  It contains important updates about
 changes to FreeLists services.  For subscription information,
 please see the bottom of this email.
 Administrative contact: weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
===

Hello,

FreeLists News is a new mailing list designed to keep you, the FreeLists
list owner, informed about events and changes in service at FreeLists.

This is an announce-only list, which means that you'll only receive emails
from one address, and only when there's news to report.  The idea is that
some list owners don't want the traffic and discussion offered by
freelists-users, the FreeLists support mailing list, but still need the
news updates that will be provided here.

Digest is, of course, available, if you'd rather receive even fewer
messages.  If you'd like to unsubscribe, we won't stop you, but we *highly
recommend* that you don't -- you'll miss a lot of important updates and
such.

Since this is an announce-only list, you can't post on it, but if you'd
like to suggest a news item to post, simply send it to staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and we'll look it over.

The freelists-news webpage is available at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=40.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

John

- FreeLists Staff

- List webpage:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=40