[FRE] Locations for FRE 2016-2018

  • From: "IJsselmuiden, Joris" <joris.ijsselmuiden@xxxxxx>
  • To: "fre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 10:23:23 +0000

Dear FRE mailing list members,

Are you ready for FRE 2015 in Maribor, Slovenia?!

We are currently looking for suitable future locations for the event. If your
institution wants to host the FRE, you can now place your bid!

In 2016, it could be an option to collocate the event with the DLG-Feldtage
again. In that case, we would need a German institution to organize the event.
The DLG-Feldtage will take place from 14 to 16 June 2016 at Gut Mariaburghausen
in Haßfurt (between Frankfurt and Nuremberg). Of course, we also welcome bids
from outside Germany!

Also for 2017, anyone can place a bid. We are looking forward to receiving
yours!

In 2018, we plan to organize the event in Wageningen, but I cannot confirm this
yet. That year, the International Conference of Agricultural Engineering
(AgEng) will take place in Wageningen. It is also the third lustrum of FRE, and
our institution celebrates her 100th birthday. Maybe we can organize the FRE,
and a workshop on agricultural robotics, collocated with AgEng.

If you think that your institution could organize the Field Robot Event, please
contact me so that we can discuss the details. If you are in doubt, do not
hesitate to ask questions. Our goal is to announce next year's location in
Slovenia.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Maribor.

Kind regards,
Joris

Dr. ir. Joris IJsselmuiden
Farm Technology Group