[frc3941_mentors] From mentor meeting 4/22

  • From: Aaron Jackson <aa.jckson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "FRC3941_mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <FRC3941_mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 13:17:02 -0400

All,
On 4/22, we had a meeting focusing on how we would approach the season. The
notes from that meeting are attached.

Some important conclusions from that meeting:
(1) we will still have trouble acquiring materials through ARL. Tim is
working on this but, for now, assume a 6 week time for materials to come
in.
(2) Notes: this has been discussed before but we will be focusing in on
notes for the next season to improve organization
(3) NEMO: we need more help developing the non-engineering mentor
organization. We do not yet have details but are open to ideas.
(4) Mentors will be supporting a program where attendance will be taken
into account to determine who can be team leaders.

Aaron