may interest other listmembers

  • From: "Kate Gladstone" <handwritingrepair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, 4PENS@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:20:54 -0400

I saw the following article (on handwriting) in today's (Thursday's)
DALLAS/FORT WORTH [Texas] STAR-TELEGRAM right before packing for a
trip out of town.

The piece mentions/describes Italic handwriting (correctly including
it in a time-line of cursive styles, incorrectly dating its origin to
the 1960s) and also notes my "Politician Legibility Act" petition
(though it does not name me, who created that online petition - see
the end of my current sign-off, below the article, for the petition's
URL).

Despite inaccuracies in the descriptions of "cursive" (I'd write the
paper on this one, if I didn't have to leave town VERY soon!) I think
the article belongs in a handwriting-hothead's file - perhaps in a
file on communication generally. Here follows the URL so you can go to
the article:

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/14663925.htm

 Yours for better letters, Kate Gladstone -
handwritingrepair@xxxxxxxxx - telephone 518/482-6763
 Handwriting Repair and the World Handwriting Contest
 http://learn.to/handwrite, http://www.global2000.net/handwritingrepair
 325 South Manning Boulevard
 Albany, New York 12208-1731 USA
       Order books through my site!
 (Amazon.com link gets me 5% - 15% commission)
       And sign the "Politician Legibility Act" Petition:
http://www.iPetitions.com/petition/PoliticianLegibility
that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions to complete the process.