http://1001inkbottles.com

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:53:18 +0200

                            Spectacular

                        http://1001inkbottles.com

After two year (working on the new book. "Past and Present" The First Six Decades.

http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/waterman_book.asp

I am know free to redo all my web site get them up to date

Add lot of super items that I have found over the last two year

I have change my web site Ink Bottle

Hundreds of new items and lower price

Have made lot of changes have more than 95 different Category

Some e.g. Carter Inks

A first in the section of Carter Inks

B in the Antique Cone Shaped Bottles

C in Traveling Case Sections

D Antique Ink Bottles

So you can find Carter Inks in these 4 sections

To speed up the search for what you like

First we have three drop down search Box's

1st Quick Search by Brands 60 different Category

2nd Box Waterman  16 different Category.

3rd Box Ephemera   17 different Category

Each week I will change my Message Board.

Under the Message Board

I have added Collections

Were by you can sort by Type

e.g. Color Inks

Paper Ink Bottles

Miniature Bottles

Inks from Hong Kong and different Counters

Inks by size like master Ink 32 oz

You can go on the new milling list

In the center of the home page

And on the web site there is Inkwell Desk Set,

Traveling Case and lot more

It not 100% finish as of today (there 3 to 4 week work to have all the section working.

I like to get comments on the web site from the entire member

So I can still ad other future to the site

There is still 300 to 400 more items to go on the web site

Regards

Max

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.