Re: [ZossPens] Re: Omas

  • From: "Ken Schillinger" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 16:31:30 -0700

Jim,
Thanks for posting the address for "Omas.Net". I was really taken with the
"Gaïa", and we both know my little Pers 1 pension (WA State) isn't going to cut
the mustard with that one...
Ken.
Who is waiting for the special of all specials from PoohCornerPens:-)

All incoming and outgoing mail scanned using Norton Anti Virus, by the shores
of beautiful Puget Sound.