Your Current Ink is SO last year . . .

  • From: James Partridge <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Zoss list <pens@xxxxxxxx>, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:19:00 -0500

Face it, we all fall into ruts sometimes. Whether it's eating the same
thing for lunch every day, listening to the same song, or writing with
that same old blue fountain pen ink. Well, it's a new year and if
you're anything like those of us at the Pear Tree Pen Company, you've
made some resolutions to spice things up a little and try something
new. So we're choosing the arugala salad lunch and asking Pandora for
some tunes. And yeah, we're putting some new ink into our fountain
pens! And we're inviting you to expand your horizons and take some
chances, too.

But with nearly 400 shades to choose, where do you begin? We can help
there. For a limited time, the Pear Tree Pen Company is offering a
special "random" ink sampler package, where you can get 10 samples of
fountain pen ink that we have randomly selected from the hundreds of
different shades we offer.

Like our regular (and no longer available) samples, these are packaged
in small bottles and contain approximately 1-2 cc of ink. The vials
are then vacuum-sealed and mailed via First Class Mail (or included
with your order of any other product from us).

The Random Sampler: Because your current ink is so 2011!

http://www.peartreepens.com/Fountain-Pen-Ink-Random-Sampler-Pack-p/samp-r.htm

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com

Follow us on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/peartreepens

Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/peartreepens
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.