Vintage Nibs, Vintage Pen Boxes, French Vintgae pens

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zoss" <pens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 18:52:11 +0200

Good afternoon Zosses

This week have added to my web site a collection of Vintage French

Pens http://www.1001pens.com/frenchpens.asp

 And a Collection of very large and giant size Vintage Nibs with picture for
the first time

And a collection of    20 Waterman Nibs, Feed, and Section made of Red Mottled
Hard Rubber, Red Hard Rubber, and Black Hard Rubber some rare nibs like
waterman #1 in a Red Ripple Hard Rubber, the section are for both eye dropper
and lever filler section1 http://www.1001pens.com/nibs.asp

If you do not see the nib you need as there still more than 160 more nib to go
up on the new web site

I made the web site much larger with lot more info on each pen

Like to have a feedback on the web site info

http://1001pens.com

lot of new  section's some of them important to find some rare Pen Boxes for
that

Important pen set to go into 149 Different Pen boxes

http://www.1001pens.com/penboxes.asp

For sale The New  Parker 51 book email me for the low price

http://www.vintageparkerpens.com/pics/pn1601.jpg

For more info
For Paypal Payment only at: watermanbook@xxxxxxxxxx

Call Max Live