Ugly day here

  • From: ETM <ETMaddox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:38:25 -0400

Rainy, cold, wet, and I was down until a package
arrived from Italy.  Now, I don't normally do
writing instruments other than fountain pens
unless I grab an interesting give-away from my
doctor's pen jar (they truly can be often very
interesting).

But today, I received the MONA Thesi ballpoint and
I do like it a LOT.  I have no idea if it is going
to be a comfortable BP but it sure is attractive
enough to keep me happy for awhile.  I liked it
well enough that I already ordered two refills
from Chuck Swisher, that clearly assumes I plan to
be using it.

In addition, I am waiting for my Calico Platinum
to arrive from Dov.  That makes life real good.

Elaine

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.