Re: Test post for Eric

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:18:17 -0700

On 26 Feb 2006 at 10:30, moi wrote, at least in part:

> received fine.thanks.  how can i get this in digest form?

Just go to the link at the end of my signature, or I'll do it for you...your
choice.

Before opting for digest, though, consider the following:

If you filter your fptalk messages into a discrete fptalk folder that you
create, then you'll have the equivilent of a nice digest listing, AND, it is
easier to reply to the individual messages rather than from the digest as you
need not change the subject header, as you should from digest, to let the
readers know what your message pertains to.

Just a thought.

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.