Re: Super Specail pen made Italic

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 20:56:12 +0100

Hi Roger
i do have  one superb Italic Pens
A Conway Stewart Vintage Pen
here is the Info Italic Pen Superb Pen Lever filler almost mint Lever Filler
http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn1541.jpg
the pen has been made with a bLue Jewel that is for Italic Pens
http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn7090.jpg
the Nib has a imprint that has Italic Conway 14k Gold 5
and the imprint on the pen has Conway Stewart Italic Made in England
the price is $175 and $10 shipping
http://www.1001pens.com/ProdDesc.asp?cat=-1&id=pn1541
Regards
Max Davis