Sumgai Just Slashed the Prices at the Pear Tree Pen Company

  • From: "James Partridge" <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 09:34:49 -0500

Good Morning everyone,

I've a bit of the flu this morning and I feel like a truck ran over my
head.  But even that misery couldn't stop me from having my weekly Sumgai
Sundai Sale at the Pear Tree Pen Company.  Take a look around, grab some
bargains, do your Holiday shopping from the comfort of  your own home, and
help me convince my family that it was worth it for me to get up early and
update the website on this snowy Sunday morning! *
*
Click this link http://tinyurl.com/2d6nkl to begin the festivities.

Good Hunting!*
*