Re: Speaking of P-51's

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:00:22 +0200

Hi Dan
to items you may like
1 the most important book on parker 51 with all the info your need for your
collecting http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn5601.jpg
the price is $60 and the shipping is $13 to the     USA

Next is the parker 51 bottles
the ink were made in  5 color in the tine and without the tin in the paper box
made in 4  color's
and the rare with the carbord box that look like the tine these were made in 5
colors
http://www.1001inkbottles.com/pics/lb7802.jpg
Regards
Max