Small inventory, Small Prices: Platinum and Kaweco

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:54:57 EST

Ok boys and girls, men and women, ladies and  gentleman.

If I left out your organic life form designation, I apologize  profusely.

I have just 3 pens remaining in stock at super duper prices,  and likely not
to be repeated.

I will ship, in the US, the following to  you:

1. I have one, and only one Platinum model 3776 fountain pen, in
burgundy/red, with broad nib for a paltry $70. Outside the US add $6 for
priority
shipping. I'll ship outside the US for regular 1st class at no  additional
charge.

2. I have two, Kaweco Art sport pens, one Blues, one  Tango (purple). Just
$50 each shipped. Medium nibs. Same shipping deal for  outside US.

If you want some Conway Stewart or Sailor ink cartridges, in  blue or black,
at give away prices, $4 each plus shipping, let me know. Also  have Platinum
or Sailor converters, $5 each plus shipping.

Best and  blessings!
Jim
poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.