Should have read $80 for the Tibaldi nib not "480"; Sheesh...............

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, 4pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:38:50 EDT

I have another Tibaldi nib for sale. It's an 18k  gold medium that has been
ground into an italic. It writes a nice line and  has seen little use. Again,
this is for the nib only.

It should fit most Imperos, Modello 60, or Iride fountain  pens.

With the nib grinding, I'm asking $80 for this one, delivered  in the USA or
Worldwide.

Thanks for looking!
Jim

Jim Sanders
PoohCornerPens
Sailor, Conway Stewart, Kaweco,  Platinum, Columbus,
Filcao, Borghini, Bruno and  Tryphon Pen Dealer
Sailor, Conway Stewart and Noodler's Inks
Email/PayPal:  poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx
Snail Mail:
6350 SE Arcadia Road
Shelton, WA  98584-8332